SMART ANALYSES FROM THE START
A focus on enrollment alone doesn’t result in success. We start with identifying relevant programs with career potential for students that a university can successfully deliver based on its resources. Due diligence is the required first step – we tap your data and supplement with our research as needed.
THE RIGHT FACULTY
We identify faculty and help our university partners recruit them. We come from academia, having run programs and taught students. We know what it takes, especially in the online world. And we maintain the highest quality standards for academic excellence, passion and dedication.
Curriculum design and planning
is so key. Student learning objectives can’t be just thrown together; quality control is key. Relearnit is so smart about this.
Institutions are learning it costs a lot less to retain a student than recruit a new one. Relearnit’s Student Success Team supports and retains current students, making sure they persist and complete their programs.
WE HELP OUR STUDENTS
We help support students from the initial contact throughout the entire program:
- Welcoming new students and communicating upcoming registration dates and/or deadlines
- Reminding students of upcoming start dates, registration deadlines and payment deadlines
- Assisting students on probationary or provisional admittance
- Referring students to the appropriate partner resources if academic questions are raised
- Following up with students periodically to ensure satisfaction continuing through graduation
- Re-engaging inactive students
GROOMING FUTURE AMBASSADORS
Our support doesn’t stop at graduation. As our students move into successful careers, we maintain contact as helpful advisors with regular check-ins, introductions to alumni groups and follow-ups on continuing education or advanced degrees. We keep each institution top of mind with information on industry trends and news of higher-ed positions within the industry. Finally, we encourage word of mouth among coworkers, friends and peers.